‘Can I get an Android phone’s data without touching the phone and without the phone owner knowing about it?’ Queries like this are common as people want to learn about a working method to spy on a phone.
Working Android spy apps are not something you will find on every other website. Therefore, you need curated applications that will do the job for you, which you will find in this article. At the end of this article, you will also learn about a few Android spying tips that will help you out.
**Pro Tip: All Android apps require you to install the phone spying app on the phone you want to spy. If there is any app that claims to work without Android phone access, it is a scam and you should not even consider it in the slightest way.**
Safespy is the absolute leader in the area of Android spy apps. It is a web service that works to give you the target phone’s data from any web browser you use.
Safespy does not require rooting the target Android phone in order to work. This is a rare feature among phone spying apps, which Safespy accomplished through its next-gen design.
It comes with a lot of features that can give you each and every bit of someone’s phone data. If you are using Safespy for spying on an Android phone, they will have nothing to hide from you.
In order to spy on someone’s Android without a target phone with Safespy, the process is very easy and simple. You just need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Register for a Safespy account through its website. Choose a subscription plan for Android phones. There are various options and you can go ahead with the one that suits your needs.
Step 2: Once your account is created and you have a subscription plan, you will be taken through the setup wizard. You can download and install the Safespy app on the target phone through the link mentioned in the setup guide.
Step 3: It takes a few seconds to sync the data of the target phone. After that, you can click on the ‘Start’ button to access your dashboard. All the Android spying features of Safespy are available here.
There are a lot of things that Safespy can do when it comes to getting the data of an Android phone. Let me walk you through a few of these features in brief:
1.2 Safespy’s Android Spying Features
Safespy has over 35 Android spying features that cover every little thing they have on their phone. Some of the popular features include:
- Call Monitor: Call monitor provides the ability to view the entire call logs of someone’s phone. Every entry is accompanied by details such as call time, duration, etc.
- Social Media Monitor: Social media monitor allows viewing all the private messages of every social media profile a person uses, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more.
- Location Monitor: Location monitor provides the ability to track their location at all times. You can track their movements in real-time as well as view their entire location history too.
- Keylogger :Keylogger is one of the best Android spying features. It provides data on every key pressed by a person on their phone. You can view all their web searches, usernames, passwords, typed messages (even deleted and unsent), and more.
There are many other features that turn out to be useful for spying on an Android phone. You can try Safespy’s free live demo to get a sneak peek into what it does and how it works.
1.3 What Makes Safespy the Best Android Spy App
There are many reasons for Safespy getting the top spot in this list (and probably many others) concerning the best Android spy apps. Some of these reasons include:
- Online Interface: Safespy’s features can be entirely used from its website, through any web browser that you use. This makes it a very portable application and users can be carefree about any unwanted ads or malware on their devices.
- Data Security: There are a lot of encryption protocols in place to make sure the data you spy on is only visible to you. In fact, even Safespy’s own team cannot access this data due to strict security measures.
- No Root Needed: No one wants to root an Android phone, no matter if it is their own or of someone else. Rooting a device is a lengthy process and comes with a LOT of disadvantages. Luckily, Safespy can work without the need to root the device. There are many other benefits of Safespy’s Android spy solution. However, to give the other apps a fair chance, I will leave it on to you to explore Safespy in more detail.
Minspy is another great Android spying solution that almost got the first spot on the list. It is a close competitor of Safespy and provides just as much in terms of features and usability.
The interface can be operated entirely from a mouse (or your fingers if you use a mobile phone). You can click on a feature’s tab and its interface opens up, ready to be used.
Spyic has been around for a long time now due to its ingenious Android spying solutions. It supports almost all Android versions out there, regardless of the phone manufacturer or custom ROMs.
It takes just a one-time setup to give you the data on someone’s phone. After that, you can use it almost instantly at any time.to know what they are hiding in their phone. Like the best apps out there, Spyic also works without requiring root or any hard to meet requirements.
Spyier Android spy solution provides an easy way for people to keep track of someone’s phone data. It specializes in location tracking, through which you can know about the whereabouts of a person at all times.
Spyine has been on the top spot of many such lists. However, better apps with a cleaner interface or more features have led it to lose its spot as the top Android monitoring app out there. Even then, it is still one of the best and you can definitely give it a try.
Spyzie has been around for some time now and it has seen its share of ups and downs in popularity. While there have been times where it has been on the top spot on lists like there, improper updates have often led to the instability of the service in some instances.
Neatspy is a newer Android spy app out there, but it has been gaining popularity at a fast pace. It provides a minimalistic interface for complete ease of use for beginner users. You can try this app if you feel you want the simplest Android spy app out there.
FoneMonitor is a basic Android spy solution that will suit you if you aren’t seeking much out of an Android spy application. It misses a lot of features you will find in the best apps on top of this list. However, what it does, it does well.
CocoSpy is not just a quite good Android spy solution, but also an authoritative source on various other Android spy apps. Therefore, its own quality of service in the area cannot be doubted.
It has the best bits of the best Android spy apps out there, which you will like when you try it yourself.
If you want to spy on an Android phone, you will find plenty of options out there. However, airways stay away from any ‘free’ Android spy app as it is not actually going to work.
There are a lot of scams and clickbait out there, so take the wise step and stick to the apps on the list. If you follow each step right, spying on an Android phone is going to be a walk in the part