10 Steps To Improve Your Joomla eCommerce Store
Want to improve your Joomla eCommerce Store? Here are some tips to get best out of your Joomla website.
Internet is the biggest marketplace and this article is especially created for those businessmen who are running e-stores and want to increase their online sales. A huge number of people have already been attracted by the online shopping facilities and everyday this number is constantly increasing which clearly shows that the future of this newly introduced way of shopping will be even greater.
However, it is not now easy to get the maximum output of the eCommerce Store because regular business owners have also introduced online shopping options to increase their turnover which means the competition is much tougher than it used to be few years back. Here are some great steps which can help you improve your Joomla eCommerce Store.
Constantly Update Your StoreYou must have visited thousands of websites in the past few years but you didn’t go back to all of them and simply revisited those where you find something new and different. If you revisit a store and find nothing new, you may not like to visit it again. Therefore, it is really important to update your store on constant basis. This strategy will help you add the number of people visit to your store every day. You can install Joomla Ecommerce Extension such as Eshop on your site which is very powerful extension. With Eshop, you can do variety of things:
- Adding Catalogue/Quote Cart Mode
- Adding unlimited products and manufactures
- Product comparison, reviews and ratings
- Unlimited configurable images for each product
- Mini Cart module with live update
- Simple checkout process
- Multiple currencies with fully updated exchanged rate
- Availability of Multiple languages
- More than twenty payments gateways
- More than ten shipping methods
Understanding Unique Selling Proposition (USP)If you really want to improve your store, first of all you need to understand Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of your business. USP is basically a carefully created brief statement that explains why one should buy your products than your competitor’s. USP should be something you specifically offer to your clients and is not being offered by your competitors. This is a tradition trick to attract clients by highlighting particular sales. You must keep in mind that all your USP are not just useful but also creative and have better potential than the ones offered by your competitors. Check out some of the USPs from well-known companies:
- FedEx - When your package absolutely, positively has to get there overnight
- Domino’s Pizza - You get fresh, hot pizza delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less — or it’s free.
- Wonder Bread - Wonder Bread Helps Build Strong Bodies 12 Ways
- M&M’s - Melts in your mouth, not in your hand