Screenshots are essential to capture when something great has happened on your smartphone. It can be a situation, wherein a game a user got a high score and want that that to be displayed or else sharing conversations or chats happened on your phone with your friends or relatives and anything else.
The process Of Capturing Screenshots on iPhone X
iPhone X allows its users to capture screenshots in a much easier process, which is carried out in just a few steps. Here is the step-by-step process for capturing the screenshot on iPhone X.
1. The first and the foremost thing to capture the screenshot is open the application or the screen which you like to take the screenshot.
2. Adjust the screen in the way so that what you want to capture is perfectly displayed on the screen.
3. So, the image which has to be captured is exactly fit on the display screen of the phone.
4. On the right side of iPhone X, a button is present that is used in the process of capturing the image along with the volume up button that is present on the left side of the phone.
5. The user of the iPhone X is required to put hands on both the side button and volume up button simultaneously and click them at the same time, without any time lag in pressing these buttons.
6. When these buttons are pressed, the screen will flash white as the same way when a photo is captured.
7. In case, if the camera shutter sound is enabled, users can also hear that sound when the photo is captured.
8. The volume up button is used in capturing the screenshots on the iPhone X, which has been replaced with the traditional home button that is used in previous models.
9. Once a screenshot is captured, it gets stored in the gallery, where all the images are stored. The user needs to select the album, where the screenshots are stored and open the image to view it.
10. The captured screenshot can either be sent to friends or relatives by sharing it in personal chat or in social networks as per the convenience and requirement of the user.
iPhone X has come up with iOS 11, this is packed up with fancy new markup features, that allows the users to annotate the screenshot instantly or even allows sharing the image immediately. All the above steps are to be followed carefully in order to take a screenshot on iPhone X within few minutes and share it in personalized chat or social networks.
James Grills is a technical writer with a passion for writing on emerging technologies in the areas of mobile application development and IoT technology. He is a marketing advisor – currently associated with Cumulations Technologies a mobile app development company in India.