As per Statista, retail eCommerce sales stood at $4.28 trillion in 2020. This figure is projected to rise to $5.42 trillion in 2022 and $6.38 trillion in 2024. This clears up one thing; if you have an eCommerce development service, whether small or big, you need to keep working on it.
Now, handling an eCommerce venture is not a piece of cake. If you have experience, you know that handling shipping, product sourcing, managing inventory, order tracking, monitoring analytics may take more than the available time.
To keep up with the cut-throat competition, you need to leverage some sophisticated eCommerce management apps. To help you get hands-on with the best ones, we have compiled a list. Check it out!
Best Apps and Software to Streamline your eCommerce store
eCommerce management can be divided into various categories such as:
One of the critical elements of every business is marketing. It helps you attract new customers and retain the previous ones. So, to undertake the marketing process more manageable, you need to have tools like:
- Mailchimp: It is an excellent email marketing tool that to collect insights about your ongoing campaign. You can seamlessly integrate it with Shopify or WordPress and receive updates regarding your campaign on your mobile device. In addition, you can know about the opening and click-through rates easily from the Mailchimp app.
- Smile.io Rewards: Rewards are the best way to garner new customers and retain the old ones. This also indirectly helps in marketing your brand. To keep your customers coming back for repeat purchases, you need to allure them with benefits.Smile.io is the add-on that you can use with your Shopify account to provide customers with rewards for following the brand, sharing products on social networks, and more.
- Coupon Pop: The concept of Coupon Pop is a unique one as it provides the users’ coupons in return for their likes, follows, and emails.
Inventory Management and Shipping
To keep up with the market demands, you need to ensure that your warehouse is stacked with all the necessary products.
Checking it manually can be hectic. Hence, it would help if you use the following tools for managing the inventory of your eCommerce business.
- Zoho Inventory Management: The use of Zoho is not limited to just inventory management. It can help you undertake many other tasks such as create purchase orders, manage drop shipping, etc. You can even track every item of your inventory end to end with serial numbers and features. It can also assist you in making better business decisions via its accounting software and asset management tools.
- Veeqo: Veeqo is also one of the popular inventory management tools that helps you keep control over multi-channel inventory. You can sync it with multiple eCommerce channels. Besides this, it can help you forecast demand by analyzing past sales data.
- Easyship: It is an excellent tool that integrates worldwide couriers, taxes and duty charges, etc. Using Easyship, the businesses can offer worldwide delivery at reasonable costs.
This is one of the key things in every business. If you are beginning an eCommerce business, you need to plan to source the products you are planning to sell. There are many software to do that, such as:
- Maker’s Row: The web tool has a pool of manufacturers that supply over 2 million products of over 100,000 brands. You can search the required products on the website, talk to the supplier and get a quote for your purchase. Hence, it makes product sourcing super smooth for you.
- Oberlo: Oberlo is another app that allows you to source products from third-party drop shippers. Once you have selected your products, you can add them to your store and ship them directly to the customer. So, no hassle of storing them in a warehouse.
Branding and Designing
KFC and McDonald’s are prime examples of branding!
No matter how good the products are, popularity among the people is the key reason for business growth. Hence, you need to make your business recognizable. Designing an excellent recognizable logo and using a branding kit is one way you can achieve popularity.
Some of the tools that you can use for making graphics and logos are:
- Canva: A free online tool for creating graphics.
- Looka: An AI-powered platform for designing a logo that matches your brand vision.
To keep your business growing, you need to make sure that you are always one step or more steps ahead of your competitors. And you can know this better by checking out your Google page rankings.
To be in the eyes of the users means more sales and more revenue. For this, you need to use some advanced SEO tools for improving your organic reach and rank in the Google SERPs.
- SEMRush: It is a marketing SEO tool used for Domain-Domain analysis, checking On-Page SEO, and even comparing keywords.
- Ahrefs: This is a great tool for keyword research, site audit, site exploring, rank tracking, and content analysis. Based on these, one can make informed SEO decisions.
Content is the key to the online success of every business. The SEO part of every business is solely based on content. Hence, it is necessary to ensure that whatever you post on your eCommerce website has rich content value.
Here are some tools for generating content ideas!
- Hubspot: Hubspot is an excellent tool for getting content ideas. If you want to market your eCommerce tools via blogs, you can use the HubSpot Blog Topic Generator to get ideas about trending topics to write on. All it requires is some words related to the topic.
- Social Animal: Social Animal is a brilliant go-to tool for searching content ideas and content performance. Besides this, it also provides you insights into the length of the title and what will be the best time to publish the content.
In conclusion, we can say that there are many tools that you can use to smoothen your eCommerce business. You can use the tools and software mentioned above to manage an eCommerce business of any size from anywhere. These will not only reduce your hassle but will also lead to an increase in conversion rate and revenue.