You must increase the visibility of your site with the best dental SEO practices. Ideally, people will look for a local dentist on Google. When they type the word ‘dentist’ on the search box, they will come up with probably millions of results, one of which will be yours. Therefore, if you want to come out of this ‘one in a million chances’ bracket, you will need to follow the best SEO for dental practices.
- This will help you to meet the requirements of the Goggle algorithm
- Rank your website higher on the search engine result pages and
- Gain more traffic to your clinic.
Ideally, there are two significant ways in which you can ensure that.
First, you will need to optimize the images for SEO by combining it well with your text. You must use the best available SEO image optimization fields for that. You will also have to fill up title tags for the images making it all the more relevant. These fields include:
- A title
- A caption
- An alt-text and
- A description.
The next important aspect to focus on to make your Dental SEO campaign more fruitful is to set up a more structured data.
This is also known as schema and helps in communicating with the search engines through your website content. Your patients will not see this, but when Google will Google categorize your site correctly, it will surely improve your search engine ranking. Make sure that you test it out with the structured data testing tool of Google after creation.
A Site Audit is Important
You must also conduct a review of your site from time to time. This is an essential step for SEO which will help you in ways more than one such as:
- It will help you to see how well your site is performing
- It will help you to set proper and meaningful goals for your business
- It will enable you to optimize your dental website and
- It will help you to understand the potential returns on your investments.
While conducting a site audit, make sure that you focus on the most important metrics, such as:
- The authority of your domain name
- The current traffic count of your site
- The speed of the site and
- Both the inbound and outbound links.
If you are new with a site audit, there is no need to fret. There are lots of free as well as paid tools that will help you in the process.
Other Areas to Focus On
To have greater control over your dental SEO and gain better results and higher rank in the SERPs, you must focus on other different regions as well.
- One such is the inbound links which you should make the best use of to gain maximum authority.
- Keyword optimization is another critical area that will help you in both onsite and off-site marketing.
Also, make sure that you use consistent URLs and suitable title tags that will show up under the link when any user conducts a keyword search.