The 8 Ball Pool app on iOS is one of the most popular games on the apple app store with millions of downloads. It is a multiplayer game that you can play with you friends or against a computer program.
The game is very addictive and has a very large community. The game developer Miniclip created several other games however this is the only popular game on iOS from this developer.
If you are a beginner on this game and like to play it like a pro you may get some help in this post. I have collected some cool hacks that pro players are using.
In this article, I will also share details of a hack version of the same app that makes you a god of 8 ball pool gaming.
What is a Hack Version of 8 Ball Pool App?
The hack version of 8 ball pool app supports additional help aiming better. These hacks make it very easy to make difficult and tricky shots. Using these hacks you can easily climb the ladder in pro players without sweating too much on screen.
The key improvement is the infinite guideline feature that makes the shot predictable by showing a line that is drawn for projected location to pot the ball.
The below GIF shows how this feature looks.
Where Can I find The 8 Ball Pool Hack version?
As it may be obvious, that hack version of 8 ball pool is not available on apple app store.It is actually not supported by main developers, however some hackers have created their own hacked version with enhanced aiming features that are considered hacks.
How To Install A Hack Version of App?
Below is a simple way to install hacked app version.
- Step 1: Download a third party app store. The recommended way to install the hack version of the app is to use a trusted app store other than the Apple app store. A trusted third party app store is Tweakboxapp.
- The Tweakbox app can be downloaded directly on your iOS device by visiting the website https://www.tweakboxapp.com/
- Go to install button on website
- This will download the developer’s profile on your device. Follow the prompts to accept and install the profile on your device.
- Step 2: Open Tweakbox app on your iOS device and navigate to “Hacked Games”
- Step 3: Install “8 Ball Pool” app.
Who Created This Hack Version?
It is not very clear who has created the hack version of the app. There are multiple variations of hacks available on the internet. My recommendation will be to stay away from random / unknown websites that you can not trust.
Some Cautions Using The Hacks on Game Server
- I will suggest you to not use hacked games on a device that stores private or financial information to avoid potential ransomware or spyware attack.
- Using a hack version on a game server can result in a user account ban. To avoid this you can follow some basic caution. E.g.
- Do not use your main account for playing the hacked version of the game. Preferably use a guest account.
- Do not keep winning all games, try to let go of some games once in a while to avoid attention.
Jailbreak is Not Required For This Hack
Some websites may suggest jailbreak of iOS for installing hacked games, however it is not recommended. It is in fact a big security risk to jailbreak a device with a lot of private information.
What is Jailbreaking?
Jailbreak is a term used to get full control on an iOS device. Apple devices do not allow apps from unknown developers. Jailbreaking your iOS device can enable that.
Should I Jailbreak my iOS device?
My recommendation is to NOT do jailbreak unless it is absolutely necessary. It is probably not worth doing jailbreak for just installing a hacked game.
Please keep in mind that Jailbreaking is a risky process and you do not need to Jailbreak your device for doing these hacks.
For most cases you can allow third party app profiles to install additional applications instead of doing a cumbersome process of jailbreaking.
Don’t Like To Install Hack Versions?
In case you do not like the hassle of installing the hack version, I compiled this list of some cool hacks and tricks that can be used in the regular version of the app.
Hope you enjoy playing the game. Have fun and share your experience in the comments section.