- jqPlot jqPlot is a jQuery plug-in which is used for data visualization and it provides easy customization of charts. It is licensed under MIT and GPL2.
- TufteGraph TufteGraph provides animated graphs which can be configured to get dynamic charts and the code. It’s very simple and uses CSS to depict the graphs. However, one must note that the code should use JQuery and tufte-graph.css should be included at the start of the page.
- Cytoscape Web Cytoscape Web is a Open Source jQuery Plugin for graph visualization developed by University of Toronto. The library allows to attach user events to do easy integration with web pages. This supports all popular browsers.
- Morris.js Morris.js is a library that uses jQuery and Raphael for drawing time-series graphs easy. This supports not only all leading browsers, but also iOS 3+ and Android 3+.
- gvChart Plugin gvChart is jQuery charting plugin that uses Google Charts API. This easy to use plugin can be used for interactive visualization from the HTML table tag. This plugin support common chart types and
- HighCharts Table Plugin HighchartsTable is a jQuery plugin that accepts data from a HTML table and reads them to simply create Hightcharts chart. This is licensed under MIT and free for commercial use.
- MooChart Moochart plots bubble diagram and its new plug-in provides the feature to depict bar graphs, line, pie etc. There are 14 options provided in the plug-in for customizing the diagram and a tooltip is offered on mouse over too. It’s licensed under MIT.
- Ico Ico provides graphics and charts, and uses Rapheal to design graphics. It supports line graphs, bullet graphs, horizontal and vertical bar graphs. It has been tested on web browsers Firefox, IE, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera. It provides single axis support and it can be used to create complex graphs as well.
- Flotr Flotr is designed on ‘Flot’ and provides unique features such as negative value support, selection support, mouse tracking and CSS Styling, but does not have a pie chart. It is licensed under MIT.
- TimePlot Timeplot allows creating graphs of time series and revealing its values. It is developed as a part of SIMILE Project at MIT and it is licensed under BSD.
- Protochart Protochart is inspired from Flot ant Plotkit, and provides customizable support. Charts such as line, pie, bar, mix, curve and area are available and it helps to develop the graphs on iPhone. It has support for IE 6 and 7, Safari and FF 2 and 3.
- Gaffico Gaffico is inspired from prototype.js and Rapheal. It provides options for graphs and can be built on guidelines of Stephen Few and Edward Tufte. It does not provide support for pie and bars. Its highlight includes watermarks, hovers, lines etc and it is licensed under MIT.
- AwesomeChartJS AwesomeChartJS helps to draw charts in no time. It is based on HTML 5 canvas elements and it can create bar – vertical horizontal, doughnut, Pareto charts and pies. Awesomechart.js is licensed under Apache License v2.0.
- Plotkit Plotkit provides support for HTML Canvas, SVG and Adobe SVG viewers, and it is licensed under BSD.
- gRaphael gRaphael is a Raphael based library for plotting various common type of graphs in easy way. This is a Open Source and free to use on commercial project with a MIT license.